Items that are bought online and are available online only cannot be returned to a store and must be returned to our warehouse. Returns will be accepted up to 30 days from date of purchase.
When returning and item, you will need the copy of the receipt that came with your order and the credit or debit card that was used to make the purchase.
Shipping will be refunded only if the item was shipped incorrectly, damaged or defective and you notify us within 3 days of the delivery confirmation receipt.
If the reason for your return is something out of our control, such as you simply no longer have a need for the item anymore and you notify us within 30 days of the date of purchase, we will gladly provide a full refund minus the original shipping costs along with a 25% re-stocking fee. It will also be your responsibility to ship the item back to our warehouse.
Item must be returned in original condition and in original packaging including any paperwork, manuals or accessories. Items that are returned defaced or damaged will not be eligible for a refund or return.
Before returning an item you must first contact us at email@example.com or call us at (401) 467-4014 to obtain a return authorization number. Items returned to our warehouse without a return authorization number will not be accepted and will be sent back.
Retain your tracking number as we will be unable to refund or replace your order without proof of delivery. Please allow 5-7 business days after your package has been delivered for return to be processed.
- We do not accept returns and all sales are final for clearance, discounted or sale items.
- If you are shipping an item back to us, we suggest you do so through a traceable shipping method such as UPS, FEDEX or USPS with delivery confirmation as we are unable to refund a returned item without proof of delivery.
Returning Salon Furniture or Salon Equipment Purchased Online
- Equipment purchased online may be returned to the warehouse or your nearest store.
- There is a 25% re-stocking fee on all returned furniture or equipment merchandise.
- Furniture and Equipment returns require a return authorization number.
- If a return is authorized, you will need the copy of the invoice that came with your order.
- For health and safety reasons, special restrictions apply on some items, such as foot spas, skincare equipment, etc.
- Furniture purchased online and returned without an authorization will not be issued a refund or a credit.
1. Without a receipt, items are not returnable. If product is defective, the customer must contact the manufacturer directly to take advantage of their warranty.
2. Synthetic and human hair, clipper and other blades, body jewelry, ear piercing and piercing implements and fashion earrings:
a. All sales are final and cannot be returned for health and safety reason.
3. Used cosmetics and eyelashes may not be returned. In order to authorize a return on cosmetics, the product must never have been used.
4. Depilatory Products and Hair Removal cannot be returned.
5. Hair Brushes cannot be returned, unless a manufacturing defect exists.
6. If we make an error and the wrong item is sent to you, you may return the item for a full refund including shipping charges.
We do not accept any returns on special orders as they involve the purchasing of a certain volume of units, we otherwise would not stock. The customer has the opportunity to cancel their purchase before a special order is submitted to the manufacturer.
Any orders cancelled by the customer prior to processing will be removed from our system without any charges. Should an order be cancelled by the customer after it has been processed and shipped, the customer will be responsible for returning the order at his/her expense or refusing delivery. Upon receipt back to our warehouse, the merchandise cost on the refused or returned order will be refunded to the customer's credit or debit card minus the original shipping cost.